We are documenting the Popcorn.js API in detail. Visit our API page!
We are publishing a series of “How To” guides that use popcorn and Gist to walk you through the process of using popcorn.
Note: we don’t currently support iOS devices for these guides
- Popcorn 101
- Using Popcorn with Youtube
- Using Popcorn with Vimeo
- The Google Maps plugin
- Soon: Adding Twitter searches
- Soon: Using multiple plugins
- Soon: How to write a plugin
- Soon: Using event effects
- Soon: many more!
- Q. Where can I download the latest stable release code? A. The latest stable releases code is always available here: Popcorn.js Minified Popcorn.js Complete (Core, Plugins, Players & Parsers Included)
- Q. Where can I find the latest development code? A. The latest development code can be found on Github
- Q. How do I create a plugin? A. For a step-by-step guide, visit Getting Started with Popcorn.js Plugins